What’s new in v1.1.0:
- Online Multiplayer and Leaderboard
- Limited Edition Meeples (ATTENTION!!! It is enabled if you purchase the Full Version before updating to this version)
- Neat gameplay teak of the Escape Phase (unfinished constructions)
- Restore Purchases Button
- Settler move auto undo (when settler is moved to the previous position)
- Mute button fix
It is the first day in the App Store for the Damn Little Town.
And update 1.1.0 is already on the way. It includes online multiplayer.
But as always with multiplayer – critical mass is crucial. You can tell your friends about Damn Little Town. We need a community for the upcoming multiplayer. And the basic version is FREE. Why not? Together we can make Damn Little Town a better game to play!
Also you can buy the Full Version to kick us in the a*s, so we’ll work very fast!
Everyone who makes the Full Version IAP purchase now (before the first update of the game) will get a Limited Edition feature in the game during the upcoming updates.
You can learn the basic rules of the game here. As you may know the game consists of two phases: the Build Phase and the Escape Phase.
I. The Build Phase
Build your Little Town!
On each turn, a player draws a new terrain tile and places it adjacent to tiles already on the board. Each tile must be placed so that it extends existing tiles:
- Road to road;
- Field to field;
- Building to building.
In the corners of the board, there are four temples. You must build paths to the temples. These paths will be extremely useful in the Escape Phase.
After placing a Building Tile, a player may put a settler on the tile. There are few rules:
- You can put settler on a tile if a building isn’t yet occupied by another player:
- But if there are three or more settlers, then the building is overpopulated, and you can also place your settler there:
After several turns, you will encounter random holes in the ground. This means that your Little Town is corrupt.
Evil is coming…
The first phase ends when the last tile from the deck is placed on the board.